Welcome to Bina Gardens West, a private communal garden in Kensington, London SW5.
The gardens are provided for residents of the houses that surround it, which were built as part of the Gunter Estate development that took place from 1840s onwards. The northern area of the estate was developed from 1865 encouraged by the arrival of the railway. Bina Gardens West was built in 1883 and the garden was formally laid out with lawns, flowerbeds and trees. It is run under The Kensington Improvement Act, 1851.